Are you looking for some fun beginner and kids-friendly sewing projects? I’ve put together 20 easy and simple things to sew for yourself, for your kids or WITH your kids. This compilation of free patterns and tutorial is perfect for sewists of ALL levels!
I included a variety of my most popular sewing projects from clothing to accessories, so there’s something fun for everyone. Also, be sure to share pics of your finished projects by tagging me @sew_zune on Instagram or post on the Zune’s Sewing Therapy Facebook. I’d love to see your creation!
Most of the sewing projects on the list come with a video tutorial as well so you can watch the video and sew along with me. The free patterns are either one-sized or multi-sized, and are available to all my newsletter subscribers.
Ok, let’s get started…
*Trouble printing out the pattern? Here are a few things to try:
1. Did you receive a confirmation email after you signed up? – Check both your inbox or junk folder a few minutes after signing up.
2. Trying to print/view the pattern but it takes you back to the “Sign Up” page? – You will need to change your web browser’s setting on how it will open a PDF file from a web page.
3. Kids Earflap Hat & Adults Earflap Hat
4. Ruffle Pants
6. Peasant Top with Flutter Sleeves
7. Bow Barrette
8. Tank Top
10. Kids Pants
14. Kids Pullover
16. Quarter Circle Skirt – Pull Up Version & Woven Version with Zipper
17. Scoop Neck Tee
20. Cap Sleeve Tee
All of above looks so nice too try, would like to make some of the patterns.
Thank you for stopping by! I’m so glad to hear that you like them. Happy sewing!